Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement describes the types of information Electrolux collects from and about you when you visit our website, www.anovaculinary.com ("Site"), use our mobile applications (each an "App"), or use our sous vide devices (each a "Connected Product"). The Site, Apps, and Connected Products are collectively the "Services." This Privacy Statement also explains how Electrolux may use and disclose such information, as well as your ability to control certain uses of it.
Information You Provide to Us: Electrolux collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you request information from us, purchase or register a product, submit a rebate form, create an account with us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, use our Services, submit a rating or review, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact us.
Information You Provide When You Create an Account: You may be required to provide certain personal information to create your Electrolux account. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, geolocation information, and mobile device identifier.
Information You Provide When You Make a Purchase: If you make a purchase from us, we collect a credit/debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information (such as via PayPal, Google Pay or Apple Pay), depending on the form of payment you choose.
Information You Provide about a Third Party: If you send someone else a communication from the Services, such as sending an invitation to a friend, the information you provide (e.g., name, e-mail address) will be used to facilitate the communication and will not be used for any other marketing purpose, unless such person registers with us or becomes a customer, we obtain consent from such person, or we explicitly say otherwise at the point of collection.
Information You Provide Through Social Media: You may also be given the option to link to your Facebook or other social media account through the Services. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Third Party Service Providers: We may use third party service providers to support our Services. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, and other technologies to receive, collect, and store information.
Combination of Information: We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Services, as well as information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
Electrolux may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Respond to your inquiries, fulfill orders, process payments, prevent transactional fraud, provide services, and contact when necessary;
- Enhance your experience, including as a way to recognize you on the Services;
- Review the usage and operations of our Service, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Services, via email, push notifications or text message, or across other websites, mobile apps, social media or online services;
- Contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Electrolux or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- Use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- Research, address problems, and improve the operations of our Services;
- Protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business; and
- As described to you at the point of data collection.
Electrolux may share the information we collect from and about you with:
- Affiliates - Among Electrolux brands, subsidiaries, and parent companies.
- Service Providers - To our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions - If you choose to enter into one of our sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions (a "Promotion") we may disclose your information to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, as required by law, as otherwise permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, or otherwise in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets - We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through the Services in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information - We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Other - We also may share your information as described to you at the point of collection.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS:
Cookies and Tracking Options
- Certain parts of our Services require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Services or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or "Help" section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
- If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available here.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES
- To opt out of receiving direct marketing materials, please contact us at (855) 912-7474 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also opt-out of any direct electronic marketing from Electrolux by using the unsubscribe information therein.
- If you receive marketing communications from one or more Electrolux affiliates, you must opt-out individually from each of the affiliates from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please contact us at email@example.com or (855) 912-7474. You must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
For California residents: Electrolux may share your personal information with affiliated third parties, some of which do not share the Electrolux name, for their direct marketing purposes. As this category of affiliate is considered an unaffiliated party under California law, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 912-7474.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS:
The Services may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
Any information you may disclose on our Services, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Services or other third-party websites that this Service may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen.
Electrolux is committed to maintaining the security of the data you provide us and will take reasonable precautions to help protect your personal information. We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and visitors to our Services. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet, while we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Your personal information is stored on servers in the United States and Europe; however, some of our brands, subsidiaries, parent company, and service providers may store information on servers hosted in other countries. As such, your personal information may be subject to the laws of other countries, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those where you are located. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS:
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices described herein, you may contact us at (855) 912-7474 or email@example.com.
REVISIONS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT:
Electrolux reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Services. If we change the Privacy Statement in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
667 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Privacy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org